- Determine a server that has the same operating system, settings, and license as the target server. We will call this the 'source server'.
- Install the Agent on the target server. See TBD!! Installing the Agent for operating system specific details.
- Copy the following files from the agent installation directory of the source server. The bold items are the recommended minimum.
- Any custom scanners that you may have developed (only you know where these are located)
- Restart the agent. This may be required in order to enable any plugins in the new configuration
- Browse to the agent URL and verify that everything looks correct